- LIC IPO Latest News: New developments confirmed by DIPAM - Draft papers for Sebi approval, listing date and more
- Q3FY22 Earnings: Route Mobile, TCI, India Grid, Laurus Labs, BHEL announce December quarter results - details here!
- Budget 2022: FM Nirmala Sitharaman to present her 3rd full budget paperless on 1 February; know how to download ‘Union Budget Mo
- Delhi weekend curfew lifted as COVID cases decline; night curfew will continue: DDMA
- Covid-19: Bharat Biotech's Covaxin, Serum Institute's Covishield vaccines get 'Conditional Market Authorization' approval form D
Gold slips this week on muted demand from jewellers, stockists, traders
The yellow-metal sank below Rs 30,000 at the domestic bullion market during the week following a fall in global markets
Gold fell this week after eight straight weekly gains due to slackened demand from jewellers stockists and traders.
The yellow-metal sank below Rs 30,000 at the domestic bullion market during the week, following a fall in global markets.
Silver too fell below the Rs 38,000 due to reduced offtake by industrial units and coin makers.
A weak overseas trend, tepid demand from local jewellers and retailers at prevailing levels at domestic market are pulling gold prices down, traders say.
Global Gold futures logged a weekly decline of about 1.6%, the largest since the week ended Dec 8.
March silver shed 20.2 cents, or 1.2%, to $16.139 an ounce, for a loss of 3.4% on the week, according to a PTI report.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.