7th Pay Commission Pay Scale, Job Profile, Allowances under UPSC CDS 2020, including in-hand salary
7th Pay Commission Latest News: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is inviting applications for admission of candidates to Indian Army, Navy, Air Force and Officers’ Training Academy (OTA) and has released a notification – UPSC CDS 2 2020 Notification with regards to this. In all 344, vacancies have been advertised under this recruitment drive
7th Pay Commission Latest News: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is inviting applications for admission of candidates to Indian Army, Navy, Air Force and Officers’ Training Academy (OTA) and has released a notification – UPSC CDS 2 2020 Notification with regards to this. In all 344, vacancies have been advertised under this recruitment drive.
See the course and number of vacancies here:
1. Indian Military Academy, Dehradun - Number of vacancies are 100.
2. Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala — Number of vacancies are 26.
3. Air Force Academy, Hyderabad — Number of vacancies are 32.
4. Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai (Madras) — Number of vacancies for men candidates are 169.
5. Officers Training Academy, Chennai (Madras) - Number of vacancies for women candidates are 17.
7th Pay Commission
Officers recruited for different services will be paid on the basis of their post such as Lieutenant, Captain, Major and others. The CDS Salary comprises Basic Pay and Allowances such as DA, High Altitude allowance, Uniform Allowance and others.
On successful commissioning, the pay in the Pay matrix of the Officer commissioned shall be fixed in first Cell of Level 10 and the period of training shall not be treated as commissioned service and arrears on account of admissible allowances, as applicable, for the training period shall be paid to cadets.
Fixed Stipend during Training Period
The candidates who clear the UPSC CDS exam will be required to undergo cadet training. During the training period a fixed stipend of Rs 56,100 per month, which the starting pay in Level 10 will be given. The training period is not treated as the commissioned service.
See UPSC CDS 7th Pay Commission Salary and Pay Scale after commissioning:
1) Lieutenant - Level 10 - Rs 56,100-1,77,500
2) Captain - Level 10B - Rs 61,300-1,93,900
3) Major - Level 11 - Rs 69,400-2,07,200
4) Lt Colonel - Level 12A - Rs 1,21,200-2,12,400
5) Colonel - Level 13 - Rs 1,30,600-2,15,900
6) Brigadier - Level 13A - Rs 1,39,600-2,17,600
7) Major General - Level 14 - Rs 1,44,200-2,18,200
8) Brigadier - Level 13A - Rs 1,39,600-2,17,600
9) Lieutenant General HAG Scale - Level 15 - Rs 1,82,200-2,24,100
10) HAG+Scale - Level 16 - Rs 2,05,400 – 2,24,400
See Zee Business Live TV Streaming Below:
11) VCOAS/Army CDR/ Lieutenant General (NFSG) - Level 17 - Rs 2,25,000 (fixed)
12) COAS Level 18 - Rs 2,50,000 (fixed)
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.