- Stock Market Outlook: Our dependence on US market limited now, next 10-15 years belong to India, says Anil Singhvi | Here's why
- Toyota Hyryder Unveiled: Toyota India unveils new self-charging hybrid electric SUV in India; check details
- Virtual Digital Assets: VDAs to attract 1% TDS from today; know what CBDT says about new norms
- Gold Price Today: Yellow metal surges by over Rs 1000 as excise duty hiked to 12.5% - check gold rate in your city
- Monsoon session of Parliament to begin on July 18; to end on August 12
7th Pay Commission news: These staffers to get new pay scale; retro effect applicable
7th Pay Commission: Teachers, head librarians and physical education directors of five agricultural universities and a veterinary science varsity in Rajasthan will now get a pay scale in line with the 7 CPC guidelines.
7th Pay Commission: Rajasthan government has approved the proposal for the new pay scale for teachers, head librarians and physical education directors of five agricultural universities and a veterinary science varsity in Rajasthan will now get a pay scale in line with the 7th Pay Commission (7 CPC) guidelines. An official statement was made on Monday in this regard. The statement reads that the new pay scale would be payable with effect from January 1, 2017. The decision comes after the recommendations of the Indian Council of Agricultural Research, the statement said.
The new 7th Pay Commission salary scales are for Rajasthan Veterinary and Animal Science University, Swami Keshavanand Rajasthan Agricultural University, both in Bikaner, Maharana Pratap Agricultural University, Udaipur, Agricultural University, Jodhpur, Agriculture University, Kota and Sri Karn Narender Agricultural University in Jaipur's Jobner, the statement said.
The official statement further said that the arrears will be paid from January 1, 2017 to December 31, 2018 in the current financial year and the funds will be deposited in the provident fund accounts. Apart from this, for the teachers who came in service after January 1, 2004, arrears will be paid in three installments in the ratio of 30: 30: 40 on July 1, 2019, October 1, 2019 and January 1, 2020, the official statement of the Rajasthan government said.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.