7th Pay Commission: Massive news revealed for these employees; Happy Holi windfall in offing for 8 lakh staff
7th Pay Commission: At the other end of the sarkari employee segment, especially at the central level, the wait for good news on hike in minimum pay is becoming endless.
7th Pay Commission: This news is nothing short of a big windfall! In fact, it is truly wishing these government employees a very happy Holi! 7th Pay Commission has been cleared for implementation at the highest levels. In fact, with Holi day falling tomorrow, these employees have received the best of presents just ahead of a most auspicious of days. Odisha Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik on Wednesday ordered for the revision of the salaries of the government employees as per recommendations of the 7th Pay Commission. The revision will be effective retrospectively from January 1, 2016, a statement issued by the CMO said.
In August last year, Patnaik had announced to implement the recommendation of the pay panel retrospectively from January 1, 2016. The state cabinet had approved a proposal to implement the recommendations for over eight lakh state government employees and pensioners in September, last year.
The earlier gratuity was calculated on the basic pay only and the dearness allowance(DA) will be included with emoluments for calculation of Death cum Retirement Gratuity (DCRG).
GST collection rises to Rs 1.67,929 lakh crore in November, records highest growth rate of 15% Y-o-Y
Brand Retention | 82% of existing Lava users likely to purchase next smartphone from same brand: Report
D-Street Newsmakers: Flair Writing, New India Assurance, Ashok Leyland among 10 stocks that hogged limelight today
7th Pay commission for PSU employees in Odisha: Points to note
1. Odisha government has announced it will implement recommendations of the 7th Pay Commission in PSUs
2. PSUs employees in the state will se implementation happen with effect from January 1, 2016.
3. Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik yesterday directed concerned department for revision of salary of state PSUs
4. State government had earlier announced salaries as per 7th CPS for government employees, but did not mention PSU employees.
5. 7th Pay Commission decision by CM Patnaik The decision will benefit over eight lakh state government employees and pensioners.
Odisha government in its cabinet meeting has also decided to enhance the remuneration of the contractual employees under the state government by around 25 per cent.
At the other end of the sarkari employee segment, especially at the central level, the wait for good news on hike in minimum pay is becoming endless. The government is set to take the decision soon to hike 7th pay commission report related pay soon.