7th Pay Commission latest news - check full list here: This drive will not offer certain benefits after employment
7th Pay Commission latest news today: The Southern Railway wing of Indian Railways has sought online applications from Ex-Servicemen in Level 1 Posts of Safety categories on full time contract basis under the Level – 1 of the 7th Pay Commission at its official website.
7th Pay Commission latest news today: The Southern Railway wing of Indian Railways has sought online applications from Ex-Servicemen in Level 1 Posts of Safety categories on full time contract basis under the Level – 1 of the 7th Pay Commission at its official website- www.rrcmas.in. Interested candidates should carefully read the details on the official website prior to submission of their application for the Categories/Posts include Trackman, Helper (Track Machine), Helper (Tele), Helper (Signal), Pointsman ‘B’ (SCP), Helper (C&W), Helper/Diesel Mechanical, Helper/Diesel Electrical, and Helper/TRD. They should complete all the formalities before September 12, 2019 at 17.00 hrs. The candidate belonging to SC/ST/OBC categories should submit a self-attested copy of the community certificate issued by the Competent Authority.
There are, however, certain general conditions which should also be noticed by the Ex-Servicemen, according to the notification issued by the Southern Railway. As the selected candidates will get a consolidated salary of Rs 27,072 per month, the eligibility requires an ex-Serviceman to have served 15 years of job and has passed Army Class-I certificate or equivalent for the said post on contract basis. Their upper age limit should be 50 years as on August 13, 2019.
However, there are General Conditions that Ex-Serviceman should know:
1. The contract for Level 1 posts are on full time basis and shall not be entitled for Railway Quarters and Privilege/ Complimentary Passes etc.
2. Duty Pass may be provided for stretch of the journey involved on duty. They may be entitled to II class ‘A’ duty pass.
3. The contractual staff may be permitted weekly off and National Holidays. However, they may be called for duty on any day including National Holidays for which Compensatory Rest may be given later.
4. These contract engagements are against clear vacancies of Direct Recruitment Quota for a maximum period of one year or availability of a regularly selected candidate, whichever is earlier. Suitable break will be given between successive contracts (if any).
5. Candidates should know that the contract may be terminated by either side by giving 15 days notice. The performance monitoring of contractual appointees will be done on regular basis and those who are unable to discharge the duties or who fail to perform as per expectations of the administration, may be given 15 days notice and their contract shall be terminated.
6. However, when contract staff is found to be mentally or physically incapacitated and in case of gross negligence/misconduct/ misbehavior/irregularities, the engagement contract may be terminated with immediate effect.
7. The engagement on contract basis will not confer any right to claim for regular absorption / extension in the Railway.
8. The selected candidates may be paid daily allowance when on tour as admissible, at the rate of Rs 500.
Watch Zee Business Live TV
9. In case of absence for duty, proportionate amount of pay per day will be deducted. If full time contract ex-servicemen are on unauthorized absence beyond three days, their engagement will automatically be terminated.