7th Pay Commission job: Salary Rs 44,900 per month! Apply for this vacancy in UPPCL
7th Pay Commission job: If you have studied electrical engineering and looking for a government job, then you must consider this opportunity to become a Junior Engineer in a government unit.
7th Pay Commission job: If you have studied electrical engineering and looking for a government job, then you must consider this opportunity to become a Junior Engineer in a government unit. The Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) has invited applications for this post. The interesting thing is that, the candidates will get a salary and facilities according to 7th Pay Commission (Seventh Pay Commission). The interested candidates with required qualifications can apply online for the post of Junior Engineer, till 16 October 2019.
Key details of vacancy
1. Post Name - Junior Engineer Trainee (Electrical)
2. Number of vacancies - 296
3. Pay Scale - Rs 44,900 (Level-7)
4. Qualification - Diploma in Electrical Engineering
5. Age Limit - 18 to 40 years
6. Job Location - Uttar Pradesh
The candidates of General, OBC and EWS categories applying for this post will have to deposit Rs 1,000 as examination fees. If the candidate falls in the SC-ST category of Uttar Pradesh, then he will have to pay an examination fee of Rs 700. Apart from this, those who are in PH category will have to pay an examination fee of Rs 10. Also the candidate can pay the examination fees by debit card, credit card, net banking or SBI challan.
1. Starting of online application - 23 September 2019
2. Last date for online application - 16 October 2019
3. Last date for submission of examination fees - 18 October 2019
4. Online test date (tentative) - In the second week of November 2019.
For more details regarding the vacancy, the candidates can visit the official website- https://upenergy.in/uppcl/en or apply for the post online at https://upenergy.in/uppcl/en/article/vacancyresults
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.