UPSC EPFO 2021: Admit card for the exam released at upsc.gov.in - check exam date and everything you need to know before appearing for the exam
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the UPSC Employees’ Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) admit card today.
UPSC EPFO 2021 Admit Card Released: The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the UPSC Employees’ Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) admit card today. The candidates who are appearing for the exam can now download the admit cards by logging into the official website of UPSC at upsc.gov.in.
The UPSC EPFO candidates need to follow some simple steps to download the admit cards. They are as follows:
Step 1: The candidates need to login to the official website of UPSC at upsc.gov.in
Step 2: The candidates need to click on the link that says 'Rectt. Test: 421 Posts of Enforcement Officer - Accounts Officer, EPFO' under What's New section
Step 3: The candidates have to press on the 'Click here' llink
Step 4: The candidates then have to click on the 'E-Admit Card link'
Step 5: The candidates then need to download the admit cards and take a printout of the same for future reference
The UPSC EPFO candidates must note that the admit cards for the exam are available to download till May 9, 2021.
The UPSC will conduct the recruitment Test for recruitment to 421 posts of Enforcement Officer/ Accounts Officer in EPFO. The exam will be conducted on May 9, 2021 by following all the COVID-19 protocols. The exam will take place from 10 AM to 12 PM.
The candidates appearing for the UPSC EPFO exam must keep these things in mind:
1) The candidates must report at the exam centre at least one hour before the commencement of the exam.
2) The UPSC EPFO candidates must note that the entry into the exam centre will be closed 10 minutes before the beginning of the exam.
3) The candidates must bring the hard copy or the printout of the e-admit card along with them to the exam centres.
A candidate must note that he/she will be able to take the UPSC EPFO recruitment test only at the test venue indicated in the admit card only. If a candidate appears at any other test venue, his/her candidature is liable to be cancelled.
The UPSC EPFO candidates must note that the shortlisted candidates would be asked to submit the documents in support of their claim for the posts. Their documents will be scrutinized and only those candidates who fulfill all the eligibility conditions of the posts will be called for interview.
When the admit cards for the UPSC EPFO recruitment test will be released, immediately after downloading of the e-Admit Card, the candidate should check it very carefully and bring to the notice of the Union Public Service Commission the discrepancies, if any, without loss of time. The candidates must note that special attention may be paid to the subject of the test.
The UPSC EPFO candidates should know the following points regarding the scheme of the test:
1) The test will be of two hours duration
2) All questions will carry equal marks
3) The test will be an objective type with multiple choices of answers
4) The medium of the test will be both Hindi and English
5) The test will carry a maximum of 300 marks
6) There will be penalty for wrong answer. Every wrong answer will carry a deduction of one-third of the marks assigned to that question. If no answer is marked for a question, there will be no penalty for that question.
For further information and details and for downloading the admit cards when released, the UPSC EPFO candidates can login to the official UPSC website at upsc.gov.in.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.