Partial reopening of schools and colleges from today | Check guidelines here
Partial reopening of schools and colleges in many states starts form today. The states which have decided to opening schools between Class 9 and Class 12 are Assam, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Nagaland
Partial reopening of schools and colleges in many states starts form today. The states which have decided to opening schools between Class 9 and Class 12 are Assam, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Nagaland.
While the states that will not resume classes include Delhi, Gujarat, Uttar Pradesh, Kerala, Uttarakhand, West Bengal.
The central government has issued standard operating procedures (SOPs) for a partial reopening of schools for students of Classes 9-12. However, it has made it clear that it is not mandatory for educational institutes.
See guidelines here!
- The distance between students should not be less than six feet as per the guidelines. Apart from this, they must wear face cover/masks. Wearing of masks is mandatory. There will be no biometric attendance, for now.
- The students will be required to wash their hands and sanitise them in short intervals. Spitting anywhere is prohibited under the new guidelines.
- The staff and students will have to undergo thermal screening at the college/school gates. They will be required to sanitise their hands at the gates before entering the premises.
- Sharing of items like pen, pencil, notebook or any other material will be strictly prohibited.
- No sports or physical activity will be permitted on the sports ground.
See Zee Business Live TV Streaming Below:
Students, teachers or any staff member entering the school premises will be required to download Aarogya Setu App. All the schools will be required to arrange pulse oximeter.
by Varun Bhasin
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.