CTET Exam 2023: Examination date, admit card to be released soon on ctet.nic.in - Check guidelines
CTET Exam 2023: CBSE will release the CTET 2022 admit cards soon after the announcement of the examination dates.
CTET Exam 2023: The Central of Secondary Education, CBSE will announce the dates of the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) December 2022 soon on the official website. As per the notice, the CBSE CTET 2022 is scheduled to be held from December 2022 to January 2023. The exam will be conducted in CBT mode at various test centres across the country.
CTET Admit card
CBSE will release the CTET 2022 admit cards soon after the announcement of the examination dates.
"In case of any discrepancy noticed on an e-admit card regarding particulars of the candidate, photograph and signature or any other information which is different from the confirmation page, he/she may immediately contact CTET Unit for necessary corrections," read the official notice.
CTET 2022: Exam shifts
Shift 1: 9:30 am to 12 noon - Computer Basted Test (CBT) Mode only
Shift 2: 2:30 pm to 5 pm - Computer Basted Test (CBT) Mode only
CTET 2022: Guidelines
- Any stationery item like textual material (printed or written), bits of paper, geometry/pencil box, plastic pouch, calculator, scale, writing pad, pen drives, eraser, calculator, log table, electronic pen/scanner, cardboard, etc.
- Any communication devices like mobile phones, Bluetooth, earphones, microphones, pager, health band, etc.
- Any watch/wrist watch, wallet, goggles, handbags, gold/artificial ornaments, etc.
- Any other item which could be used for unfairness.
- The test will start exactly at the time mentioned in the Admit Card and an announcement to this effect will be made by the invigilator.
- For those who are unable to appear on the scheduled date of the test for any reason, a retest shall not be held by the CTET under any circumstances.
- During the examination, the invigilator will check to admit cards of all the candidates to verify the identity of the candidate.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.