CBSE exam 2021: Class 10, 12 students should know THESE 10 points before appearing for board exams
CBSE exams 2021: We saw never-ending suspense around CBSE Class 10, 12 exam date sheet, before it was finally released.
We saw never-ending suspense around CBSE Class 10, 12 exam date sheet, before it was finally released. The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) had announced the datasheet for the board examinations of class 10 and 12 on February 2. Normally, for the CBSE board, the practical exams commence from the month of January and the written exams from February and continue till March. However, keeping in view the COVID-19 context, the board exams have been slated from May 4. This year, for class 10, the exam will end on June 7 and for class 12, it will continue till June 10.
See Zee Business Live TV Streaming Below:
As students gear up for CBSE exams 2021, there are certain points that the students need to remember before appearing for their board examinations. They are as follows:
1) CBSE stated that the total number of subjects for class 10 students is 75 while for class 12 it is 111.
2) This year, the CBSE board exams will take place in offline mode.
3) The CBSE has announced that for class 10, the exams will be held in one shift from 10.30 a.m. to 1.30 p.m.
4) In case of class 12, the exams will be held in two shifts. One from 10.30 a.am. to 1.30 p.m. and another one from 2.30 p.m. to 5.30 p.m. As per CBSE, exams will be held for four days in the second shift. In order to maintain the COVID-19 safety protocols, the exam datasheet has been prepared in such a way that there is a limited number of students at the examination centre for a shift.
5) No school staffs who were on duty in the morning shift will not be given duty for the afternoon shift.
6) For the morning shift, students will be given the answer sheets between 10 to 10.15 a.m.
7) As for the afternoon shift, students will receive the answer sheets between 2 to 2.15 p.m.
8) The students will get a time of 15 minutes to go through the question paper.
9) The students will have to fill their details in the answer book and get it signed by the assistant superintendent, following which the students can start writing the answers.
10) In its notification, CBSE has also stated that the schools will be allowed to conduct the internal assessments/ practical examinations/ project works for classes 10 and 12 from March 1, 2021.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.