- LIC IPO: At Rs 5.54 lakh cr market cap on BSE, state-run insurer becomes 5th largest company on debut
- Dalal Street Corner: Metals, broader markets help bulls take control; what should investors do on Wednesday?
- What makes LIC shares good dividend, long-term play? Experts decode
- SC extends demolition deadline of Supertech’s twin towers till 28 August
- Apple AirPods, MagSafe chargers likely to come with USB Type-C port - Check details
Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey got paid USD 1.40 in salary last year
Updated: April 10, 2019 12:24 pm
After declining any compensation or benefits for the past three years, Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey took home USD 1.40 in salary last year. As CNET reports, it was the first time Dorsey took the salary since his return to the micro-blogging site in 2015. He declined all compensation in the previous years for Twitter's long-term value creation potential. His salary comes out to one cent for each of the 140 characters Twitter users were previously allowed to include in tweets.