- Cement stocks surge up to 9% after acquisition news of Ambuja, ACC – Brokerage sees up to 35% upside in these two scrips
- Eicher Motors share price: Stock top Nifty gainer, jumps over 6% intraday after healthy Q4 results – brokerages see up to 22% up
- Vivo X80, Vivo X80 Pro India launch this week - Check expected price, specifications and other details
- Adani Group acquires Switzerland-based Holcim's controlling stake in Ambuja Cements and ACC Ltd for $10.5 billion
- Government asks States, UTs and FCI to continue wheat procurement under central pool till May 31 – know detail here
Q4FY19 Results: NALCO CMD speaks on lowering price of aluminum and its impact on PSU's economic health
Updated: June 3, 2019 13:45 pm
The Q4FY19 results of Nalso is ot on the expected lines. Alumimim prices have been on the lower trajectory and it is hitting the NALCO margins negatively, says TK Chand, CMD, NALCO.