- Double-digit salary hike! Survey says salaries in India likely to rise by this much in 2023
- Apple Diwali offer 2022 date and time: Instant cashback, free gifts, no cost EMI on iPhone, other products
- PVR-INOX merger update: Deal likely to be completed by February next year
- 2022 Mahindra Scorpio-N deliveries begin: Check price, features, variants, colours
- Stock Market Today 26th Sep 2022: Top Gainers and Losers - What investors should know
Infosys CEO gets clean chit in Panaya and Skawa deal case
Updated: June 26, 2017 10:50 am
Infosys CEO Vishal Sikka was alleged to be involved in Panaya and Skawa deal for personal gains. However, post investigation, no such evidence was found and he was given a clean chit in the cases.