- Cement stocks surge up to 9% after acquisition news of Ambuja, ACC – Brokerage sees up to 35% upside in these two scrips
- Eicher Motors share price: Stock top Nifty gainer, jumps over 6% intraday after healthy Q4 results – brokerages see up to 22% up
- Vivo X80, Vivo X80 Pro India launch this week - Check expected price, specifications and other details
- Adani Group acquires Switzerland-based Holcim's controlling stake in Ambuja Cements and ACC Ltd for $10.5 billion
- Government asks States, UTs and FCI to continue wheat procurement under central pool till May 31 – know detail here
Google not blocking Microsoft's new Edge browser
Updated: April 29, 2019 12:24 pm
Microsoft's new Edge browser that uses Chromium is under beta and the few early users discovered that Google Meet suddenly stopped working on the browser. This raised concerns about Google not supporting the new Edge browser. However, the company told The Verge that a new preview experience of Hangout Meet will be made available following the recent release of developer previews for Edge.