- Foreign portfolio investors dump Indian equities worth over Rs 35,000 crore in May so far on US Fed rate hike & dollar appreciat
- Central excise duty cut on petrol, diesel: Check new rates in your city effective today
- GST Council mulling to modify monthly tax payment form for better input tax credit reporting
- Punjab National Bank earns over Rs 645 crore through ATM transaction charges in FY22
- Tata Motors expects domestic passenger vehicle industry to surpass FY19 volumes this fiscal
Big boost for Students! This edu-tech platform provides A-Z solutions
Updated: September 12, 2019 19:00 pm
Education-technology startup Adda 247 provides study-related solutions to students appearing for UPSC, banking, railways and other government examinations through its platform. It even boasts offline coaching centres. Anil Nagar, CEO & Founder, Adda 247, explains how he set it all up.