A day after Jet Airways announced the commencement of its operations under the government's regional connectivity scheme Udan from June 14 onwards, the full-service carrier today offered fares starting as low as Rs 967 under the scheme.
1. Jet Airways plans to operate under the Udan scheme from next month.
2. The first flight to be operated on the Lucknow-Allahabad-Patna sector.
3. Jet Airways had bagged four routes in the second round of bidding in January 2018.
4. A total of 325 routes were awarded to various airline operators.
5. Besides Lucknow-Allahabad-Patna route, Jet Airways will also fly on the New Delhi-Nashik, Nagpur-Allahabad-Indore and Lucknow-Bareilly-Delhi routes.
6. The fares for the Lucknow-Allahabad-Patna flight will be Rs 967, while fares for the Patna-Allahabad-Patna route will be Rs 1,216.
7. The fare for the Nagpur-Allahabad-Nagpur flights will be Rs 1,690 and the Indore-Allahabad-Indore flight is fixed at Rs 1,914.
8. The fare for a Delhi-Nashik-Delhi flight will cost Rs 2,665, the airlines said.