Yes Bank NRI account offers: From high FD interests, affordable loans to investments webinars; check details
Yes Bank has announced the launch of its NRI homecoming festival, a six months long festival that offers the NRIs with several customer-centric programs and fun-filled activities across all branches of the Bank.
Yes Bank has announced the launch of its NRI homecoming festival, a six months long festival that offers the NRIs with several customer-centric programs and fun-filled activities across all branches of the Bank. The bank has rolled out various financial benefits like high-interest rates, easy loans, cheap finance, brokerage discounts, etc. The private lender will also provide several engagement activities including tree plantation, free eye check-up camps, financial advisory workshops, webinars on Indian markets and investments, along with exclusive movie screenings in the festival.
Rajan Pental, Senior Group President & Group Head – Branch and Retail Banking, Yes Bank, said, “We are excited to host the NRI homecoming festival for our customers. This segment remains an important focus area for the Bank, and we look forward to deepening our customer connect & be part of their journey to prosperity. We remain committed to servicing the specific needs of this segment with our customized banking solutions.”
Here are the benefits offered to customers during the NRI homecoming festival:
- Best in class interest rates on NRE/NRO Savings Account, Fixed Deposits, and FCNR deposits
- Higher returns than a regular Fixed Deposit with forwarding contract facility of Premium Rupee Plan
- Quick and efficient online mode of transferring money through YES Remit with superior exchange rates
- 50% discount on brokerage on YES Securities, a one-stop online trading, research & investment advisory
- Lifetime free credit cards to NRI customers
- Flat 9.99% rate on Loan against Security at an attractive processing fee of Rs 999 for NRI customers, 50% discount on processing fee of auto loans and Home loans up to Rs 5 Crores
- Lifestyle benefits like movie screenings, airport pick up and drop services and financial advisory workshops
Watch Zee Business Live TV below
- Value-added services like document pick up from their doorstep overseas
During this festival, the Bank is also offering customers who open an NRE/NRO Savings Account, Amazon vouchers and a host of other benefits. There are also exciting offers on referring new NRI customers to the Bank. Yes Bank products and services for NRIs also include benefits such as zero balance Portfolio Investment Scheme (PIS) account, preferential pricing on foreign exchange and dedicated RM among others.
In order to open an NRI account, one can either visit their nearest Yes Bank branch or have a Bank representative visit them at their convenience or open an online account by visiting Bank’s website.