Xiaomi cuts Mi Mix 2 price for second time; here's how you can pay a lower rate
In the latest development, Mi Mix 2 price has been slashed by a significant amount, making the phone that much more affordable.
Xiaomi's smartphone brands are among the favourites in India, as they are packed with good camera quality, heavy storage, battery life and are usually affordable. Even then, the company is busy in sweetening the deal further by reducing Mi Mix 2 prices for second time. This will surely come as a good news for customers who plan to avail the benefits of this steep cut in rates. Not only this, customers can also enjoy the cashback offer of up to Rs 2,200 announced by Reliance Jio.
When Mi Mix 2 arrived in October 2017 to India it was priced at Rs 35,999, then Xiaomi cut rates by Rs 3,000, taking the price down to Rs 32,999. In the latest development, a similar Rs 3000 cut has been made in Mi Mix 2 taking the price down to Rs 29,999.
This new price is a permanent drop and would be available on Mi.com, Mi Home, and official partners such as Flipkart.
Mi Mix 2 is packed with 128GB having 6GB RAM. There will also be another variant made available - a limited edition 8GB RAM with a ceramic unibody. It features the bezel-less display, which is the highlight of the smartphone. It comes with a 5.99 inch full HD LCD display.
The phone is lighter, smaller and thinner than the previous version. It features a ceramic body and the smartphone has a frame built out of 7-Series aluminum apart from an 18K gold plated camera ring.
The smartphone comes with a dual camera setup fitted with two 12 megapixel sensors. One is a wide-angle lens and the other a telephoto lens. In the front it has a 16 megapixel camera with 2-micron pixels.
It has a 3500 mAh battery. The connectivity options include a 4G VoLTE, dual-band (2.4GHz and 5GHz) Wi-Fi 802.11c, Bluetooth v5.0, GPS/ A-GPS and USB Type-C.
Interestingly, Reliance Jio is giving a Rs 2,200 cashback offer under it’s ‘Jio Football Offer’ on this smartphone, which reduces the purchase amount even further.
Here’s what you need to know while availing RJio cashback offers.
- Cashback” shall mean Rs 2200/-, which shall be credited in the form of 44 cashback vouchers of Rs 50/- each in the MyJio App of the Eligible Subscriber upon performing Recharge on the Eligible Device.
- Eligible Device” shall mean the Eligible Device Group-1 and the Eligible Device Group-2, collectively and “applicable Eligible Device” shall mean any Eligible Device. The offer is applicable only on the Indian version of Eligible Device.’
- Entitlement Period” shall mean the period between a) 15th February, 2018 and 31st May, 2022 for Eligible Device Group-1. b) 22nd February, 2018 and 31st May, 2022 for Eligible Device Group-2.
- “Recharge” shall mean a recharge performed of Rs.198/- or Rs.299/- prepaid plan offered by RJIO.
- A maximum of 44 Cashback vouchers of Rs 50/- each, can be so redeemed by the Eligible Subscriber on or before 31st May, 2022. For avoidance of doubt, all unredeemed Cashback vouchers shall expire on 31st May, 2022.
- Each voucher of Rs. 50/- provided under the Cashback, can be redeemed by the Eligible Subscriber upon a Recharge in MyJio App only (“Eligible Recharge”).
- Only one Cashback voucher of Rs.50/- can be redeemed per Eligible Recharge.