- No petrol, diesel if you fail to produce PUC certificate at fuel stations from THIS date
- Bharti Airtel is first telecom company to launch 5g service in India; where do Jio, Vodafone Idea stand?
- 5G Services Launch Event Highlights - Jio 5G services across India by December 2023; Airtel to cover entire country by March 202
- Vikram Vedha Box Office Collection Day 1: How much money Hrithik Roshan, Saif Ali Khan-starrer made on first day
- UPI transactions jumps over 3% at 678 crore in September
Walmart India recognised among 100 best companies for women
Walmart India, the wholly owned subsidiary of Walmart Stores Inc, was recognised among the 100 Best Companies for Women in India in 2017 as per a study.
The study, was conducted by AVTAR Career Group and The Working Mother Media to identify companies with the most favourable policies and practices in promoting employment, retention and increasing participation of women in the workforce, a press release said.
The evaluation process was based on practices and policies followed by companies for increasing women's workforce participation, which the panel then weighed to select, score and rank the winners.
"We are delighted to be included in this prestigious list of top 100 companies for women in India...We are committed to having a fair share of women in the workforce.", Walmart India, President and CEO, Krish Iyer said.
"We formulate and implement practical strategies and solutions for advancement of our women associates through education, inspiration and opportunity.", he said.
The Working Mother Media and the AVTAR Best Companies for Women in India study was first launched in 2016 to honour companies that help women have sustainable careers.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.