- Stock Market Live News Today: Nifty, Sensex gain over 2% each; bank, metal stocks shine
- RBI Monetary Policy Review: Top 20 statements from Governor Shaktikanta Das' MPC address
- 5G rollout: Xiaomi India shares big update on data packs, plans, bundled offers | Interview
- RBI Monetary Policy: Offline Payment Aggregators come under regulatory purview; on parity now with online peers
- Twitter shares update to make video experience better - Step-by-step guide
United Airlines halts Newark-Delhi flights on poor air quality
United Airlines has temporary suspended flights from Newark, New Jersey to New Delhi, India, on poor air quality concerns in the Indian capital, according to a company spokesman on Sunday.
The third-largest U.S. airline added that it currently has waiver policies in place for customers who are traveling to, from or through Delhi.
"We are monitoring advisories as the region remains under a public health emergency, and are coordinating with respective government agencies," the spokesman said in an email.
Delta Air Lines said it does not operate flights to India, according to a spokeswoman.
Last week, New Delhi declared a pollution emergency as toxic smog hung over the city for a third day.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.