- Navratna SIP on Zee Business: BUY Electrosteel Castings share - check price target
- Rupee Vs Dollar: Former CEA K.V. Subramanian explains INR's fall versus greenback; when will USD appreciation stop?
- Croma: Apple iPhone 13 available at Rs 51,990, Apple Watch SE at Rs 27,900 - How to get this deal
- Multibagger stocks: Pondy Oxides, Ram Ratna Wires share price drops 5% ahead of turning ex-bonus tomorrow | Details
- Nirmala Sitharaman criticises states seeking more funds, says 'You Me' culture won't work
Tech Mahindra board to meet on Feb 21 to consider share buyback
IT firm Tech Mahindra Saturday said its board will meet on February 21 to consider a share buyback proposal.
IT firm Tech Mahindra Saturday said its board will meet on February 21 to consider a share buyback proposal. However, the company did not disclose any other details of the proposal.
"...The Board of Directors of the company at their meeting scheduled on Thursday, February 21, 2019 shall inter-alia consider a proposal to buy-back the fully paid-up equity shares of the company," Tech Mahindra said in a BSE filing.
Cash-laden Indian IT firms have been returning surplus cash on their books to shareholders by way of dividends and buybacks.
Earlier this year, Infosys had announced a buyback offer of Rs 8,260 crore. Persistent Systems' Board had also approved a buyback offer of up to Rs 225 crore in January this year.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.