- Atal Pension Yojana rule change: Big setback for taxpayers - know how it will impact your savings
- Home loans, EMIs to get more expensive: Now, this PSU bank hikes interest rates by .20%
- Mask mandatory in Delhi as Covid-19 cases rise again: Check new rules and penalty
- US inflation data: Break on 40-year peak, global markets rally - key highlights
- Microsoft layoffs 2022: IT giant sacks around 200 more employees as recession fears rise
Tata Steel BSL Jan-March 2019 quarter net loss narrows to Rs 212 crore
Tata Steel BSL said its net loss narrowed to Rs 212.36 crore in the quarter ending March. It had reported a net loss of Rs 21,252.92 crore in the same quarter in FY18.
Tata Steel BSL, formerly Bhushan Steel, Wednesday said its net loss narrowed to Rs 212.36 crore in the quarter ending March. The company had reported a net loss of Rs 21,252.92 crore in the same quarter of the previous fiscal.
Total income during the quarter rose to Rs 5,517.50 crore, from Rs 4,495.98 crore, the company said in a regulatory filing.
See Zee Business Live TV streaming below:
In May last year, the National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT) approved the resolution plan submitted by Tata Steel Limited to acquire Bhushan Steel through its wholly-owned subsidiary Bamnipal Steel Limited (BNPL).
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.