- Air India Divestment: Tatas to take home ‘Maharaja' on January 27; DIPAM, Finance Ministry officials will be involved
- LIVE: Budget 2022 Expectations on Income Tax, Real Estate, Salaried Employees, Tax Slabs Changes, 80C, GST, MSMEs, IT and more
- Zomato versus Swiggy: Swiggy valuation stands at $10.7 billion; why is Zomato in focus? - Check this report here
- Maruti Suzuki Q3 Results: Net profit falls 48% to Rs 1,042 crore
- Sebi introduces framework for Special Situation Funds for investment in stressed assets
Tata Motors announces launch of Nexon in September; starts pre-bookings from Rs 5,000
Pre-bookings for compact SUV Tata Nexon opened today for an amount of Rs 5,000 to Rs 11,000.
- Tata Motors confirms launch of Nexon in September
- Pre-bookings for compact SUV opened for an amount of Rs 5,000 to Rs 11,000
- Tata Nexon expected to priced between Rs 7-10 lakh
Tata Motors on Monday unveiled its latest offering the Tata Nexon which it said it will launch in September. The company also opened the pre-booking of the Nexon for an amount of Rs 5,000 to Rs 11,000.
The compact SUV from Tata Motors is expected to priced expected to competitively priced between Rs 7 lakh to Rs 10 lakh. It will go up against cars such as the Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza, Ford EcoSport, Honda WR-V and Mahindra TUV300.
The Tata Nexon is powered by 1.2 litre Turbocharged Revotron Petrol engine which gives out a power of 110PS and 170Nm torque. It also comes with a 1.5 litre Turbocharged Revotorq Diesel engine. Both are mated with a 6-speed transmission.
The company also said that the car will have dual frontal airbags as a standard across all the variants.
Besides this it will have ABS with EBD, advanced dual path suspension, corner stability, rear-view parking sensors and camera.
This will be Tata Motors' third launch this year after Tata Tigor and Tata Hexa.
The Tata Nexon has a 209mm ground clearance and comes available with Android Auto and Apple Car Play.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.