- Mahindra & Mahindra stock hits 52-week high as brokerages bullish on counter post Scorpio-N launch; check target prices
- GST Council meet begins today: Know agendas of Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman's led two-day meeting
- Security deposit on commercial LPG connection goes up by Rs 1050 for 19-kg cylinder; check new rates
- Cash-starved Sri Lanka to end fuel duopoly to ease fuel shortages
- Xiaomi 12S series set to launch with Leica cameras on July 4: Check key details here
Tata Chemical's consumer business to be merged with Tata Global Beverages
Each shareholder of Tata Chemicals Ltd will get 1.14 new equity shares of Tata Global Beverages Ltd for every one equity share.
Tata Chemicals Ltd Wednesday said it will demerge its consumer product business and merge it with Tata Global Beverages Ltd. Consumer product business of Tata Chemicals comprises manufacturing of edible common salt, spices and protein food. Each shareholder of Tata Chemicals Ltd will get 1.14 new equity shares of Tata Global Beverages Ltd for every one equity share they held in the company.
"The proposed transaction will create a focused consumer products company with a combined turnover and EBITDA of Rs 9,099 crore and Rs 1,154 crore respectively," the company said in a regulatory filing. EBITDA is Earnings Before Interest, Tax, Depreciation and Amortisation.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.