- LIC IPO listing on Tuesday: Public insurer may see flat listing amid weak market sentiment – know what analysts say
- LIC IPO Listing To Be LIVE Tomorrow: Finally, date is here! 10 things to know before LIC lists its shares on NSE, BSE on Tuesday
- Dalal Street Corner: Market participants must remain cautious till Nifty sees reversal; do this when exchanges reopen on Tuesday
- IndiGo inappropriately handled specially challenged child says DGCA in its investigation report
- Q4 Results 2022: GlaxoSmithKline, Greenply Industries, Century Plyboards, Raymond announce March quarter results; here are key h
Soon, Google Assistant can read messages from WhatsApp, Slack and Telegram
Android Police, however, reported that messages containing pictures, videos and audio notes are not accessible by the read-aloud feature.
Google`s virtual assistant is getting the ability to read messages from WhatsApp, Slack and Telegram, said a report, adding that despite having this option to read outs SMS messages aloud, it has failed to do much good if for conversations lived in third-party apps.
An Engadget report on Monday said if the feature is rolled-out widely, it would allow users dictate their replies to messages for these non-Google apps as well. Currently, there appears to be limited support for languages beyond English.
Android Police, however, reported that messages containing pictures, videos and audio notes are not accessible by the read-aloud feature, adding that in such instances "the message just contains an audio attachment" and would not play it back.
Watch Zee Business Live TV
Google, however, has not yet officially announced the roll-out and availability details. Notably, the read-aloud feature is particularly useful when users are driving, cooking or otherwise have their hands full.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.