- Navratna SIP on Zee Business: BUY Electrosteel Castings share - check price target
- Rupee Vs Dollar: Former CEA K.V. Subramanian explains INR's fall versus greenback; when will USD appreciation stop?
- Croma: Apple iPhone 13 available at Rs 51,990, Apple Watch SE at Rs 27,900 - How to get this deal
- Multibagger stocks: Pondy Oxides, Ram Ratna Wires share price drops 5% ahead of turning ex-bonus tomorrow | Details
- Nirmala Sitharaman criticises states seeking more funds, says 'You Me' culture won't work
SoftBank invests in Mubadala''s new $400 million European tech fund - FT
A company executive said last week Mubadala Ventures was planning to launch a technology-focused, $400 million European fund this year
Japan`s SoftBank Group has provided nearly half the cash for the new $400 million fund by Abu Dhabi`s state-owned Mubadala Investment Co that aims to back European start-ups, the Financial Times reported on Monday.
Mubadala, which is a big investor in SoftBank`s Vision Fund, will use the fund to invest between $5 million and $30 million in European start-ups, FT reported, citing people with direct knowledge of the matter.
A company executive said last week Mubadala Ventures was planning to launch a technology-focused, $400 million European fund this year.
Watch This Zee Business Video
The European venture fund, which has already made a few undisclosed investments, will be run from a new office in London, the FT said.
SoftBank did not immediately respond to a request seeking comment, while Mubadala was not immediately reachable for comment.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.