- Mahindra & Mahindra stock hits 52-week high as brokerages bullish on counter post Scorpio-N launch; check target prices
- GST Council meet begins today: Know agendas of Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman's led two-day meeting
- Security deposit on commercial LPG connection goes up by Rs 1050 for 19-kg cylinder; check new rates
- Cash-starved Sri Lanka to end fuel duopoly to ease fuel shortages
- Xiaomi 12S series set to launch with Leica cameras on July 4: Check key details here
Siemens Q1 FY19 results: Revenue up by 15.7% at Rs 2,734 crore
The German conglomerate Siemens Ltd. announced its Q1 FY19 results on Wednesday evening.
The German conglomerate Siemens Ltd. announced its Q1 FY19 results on Wednesday evening. On the back of company's digitalization initiatives gaining momentum, Siemens reported a 15.7% growth in revenue at Rs 2,734 crore and a 19.7% growth in Profit after Tax of Rs 228 crore for the first quarter of Financial Year 2019 as compared to the corresponding quarter of the previous year.
The company said that during this period, new orders of base business (less than Rs. 100 crore) grew by 16% in the quarter, the overall New Orders grew by 4.1% to Rs. 3,391 crore, compared to Rs. 3,257 crore in the first quarter of Financial
Sunil Mathur, Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer, Siemens Ltd, said that the company aims to recieve positive responses even in future. "Our businesses with Industrial and Utility customers have grown well and we continue to receive very positive responses to our digitalization solutions," he said.
The standalone revenues increased by 15.5% yoy to Rs 2,807.1cr in Q1FY19 vs. Rs 2,429.5cr in Q1FY18, 1.7% ahead of consensus estimates. The operating profit also grew 12.5% yoy to Rs306.5 cr for the current quarter, 2.1% higher than the consensus estimates.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.