- Government formally handsover Air India to Tatas; new board to meet today, says Tata Sons Chairman N Chandrasekaran
- Sebi strengthens MF norms; winding up of schemes only after majority unitholders' consent
- Market is factoring 100 bps hike by US Fed in 2022; RBI likely to hike rates by June or August: Ashhish Vaidya of DBS Bank India
- Delhi weekend curfew lifted as COVID cases decline; night curfew will continue: DDMA
- Covid-19: Bharat Biotech's Covaxin, Serum Institute's Covishield vaccines get 'Conditional Market Authorization' approval form D
Shriram City Union Finance disburses highest-ever loan worth Rs 1,022 crore in November
The Chennai-based non-banking finance company primarily caters to salaried and non-salaried buyers inclined towards the entry-segment two-wheelers,
Shriram group's two-wheeler financing arm Shriram City Union Finance disbursed the highest ever loans worth Rs 1,022 crore in November, the company said on Thursday.
Shriram City Union Finance has disbursed the highest ever loans amounting to Rs 1,022 crore for 1.6 lakh two-wheelers in November 2021. This is the second consecutive November when the NBFC has crossed the Rs 1,000 crore disbursement mark, the company said in a release.
WATCH | Click on Zee Business Live TV Streaming Below:
The Chennai-based non-banking finance company primarily caters to salaried and non-salaried buyers inclined towards the entry-segment two-wheelers, having the highest demand across categories.
"The attractive financing offers during the festive season have stood out as one of the key drivers, with an additional push by the increase in people movement and recovery in rural demand leading to elevated disbursements.
"With the increasing demand for Electric Vehicles (EVs), the NBFC foresees a rise in the average loan ticket size, which will help in touching new milestones," Shriram City Union Finance said.
The growing demand and intuitive use of AI-powered lending interfaces have triggered mass adoption by consumers and channels, thereby creating a network effect in further adding volumes, the company said.
"Followed by their milestone of financing over one crore two-wheelers, Shriram City Union Finance is now the largest two-wheeler financer in the country, offering app-based lending, paperless receipt, and contactless loans," it added
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.