SBI PO recruitment 2018 notification: Last date May 13, check sbi.co.in; know about exams, fees, pay and more
SBI PO recruitment 2018: The probationary officers examination will be held in three phases i.e. Preliminary examination, Main examination and Group Exercise & Interview. Details on sbi.co.in.
SBI PO recruitment 2018: Are you planning to work in the banking sector? Well, good news has arrived for candidates, as the largest PSB State Bank of India (SBI) has opened the window for online application form for probationary officers (PO) posts. The bank in a notification on it’s website mentioned that from today onward, applications are invited from eligible Indian citizens for appointment as PO in SBI. Also the candidates are liable to be posted anywhere in India.
Any eligible candidate, who aspires to join SBI as a Probationary Officer, is required to register online for the Recruitment Process. The process of registration will only complete when fee is deposited with the bank through internet payment on or before the date of payment fee. A candidate from category SC/ST/PWD will have to pay application fee of Rs 100 which is intimation charges only, while a candidate from general and OBC category will have to pay Rs 600 which is fee including intimation charges. It needs to be noted that both fee and intimation charges once paid will not be refunded on any account nor can it be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
The last date for filling application form is scheduled on May 13, 2018. This would also be the last date for online fee payment and editing of the form. However, a candidate can print their application up till May 28, 2018. Age limit for this post is not below 21 years and not above 30 years as on April 01, 2018. Therefore, candidates must have been born not later than April 01, 1997 and not earlier than April 02, 1988. The examination will be held in three phases i.e. Preliminary examination, Main examination and Group Exercise & Interview. The call letters for preliminary examination will be held from June 06, 2018 on ward, and the online examination is scheduled on July 01, 07 and 08 of this year. The result for this would be announced on July 15, 2018.
The preliminary examination will be conducted online, and would consist of objective test for 100 marks in three sections namely English, Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning ability having weightage of 30%, 35% and 35% respectively. Category wise merit list will be drawn on the basis of the aggregate marks scored in the Preliminary Examination. Candidates numbering approximately 10 times the numbers of vacancies in each category will be shortlisted for the Main Examination from the top of the merit list.
The one clearing preliminary would be eligible for main examination which will be conducted on August 04, 2018. A candidate can download the call letter for main on July 20, 2018. The results for main examination will be announced on August 20, 2018. Main Examination will consist of Objective Tests for 200 marks and Descriptive Test for 50 marks. Both the Objective and Descriptive Tests will be online. Candidates will have to answer Descriptive test by typing on the computer. Descriptive Test will be administered immediately after completion of the Objective Test.
Penalty for Wrong Answers (Applicable to both – Preliminary and Main examination).
The candidates shortlisted after the main examination will be subsequently called for a Group Exercises & Interview from September 24 till October 12, 2018.
Who can apply for SBI PO recruitment 2018 drive?
Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government. Those who are in the Final year/ Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 31.08.2018.
Candidates having integrated dual degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 31.08.2018. Candidates possessing qualification of Chartered Accountant may also apply.
How to apply for SBI PO recruitment 2018?
- Candidates can apply online only from 21.04.2018 to 13.05.2018. No other mode of application will be accepted.
- Candidates will be required to register themselves online through Bank's website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers.
- After registration candidates are required to pay the requisite application fee through online mode by using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking.
- Candidates should first scan their photograph and signature as detailed under guidelines for scanning the photograph and signature.
- Fill the application carefully. Once the application is filled in completely, candidates should submit the data. They can re-open the saved data using registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed. This facility will be available three times only.
- After ensuring the correctness of the particulars of the application form, candidates are required to pay fees through the payment gateway integrated with the application, following the instructions available on the screen.
- The payment can be made by using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking by providing information as asked on the screen. Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne by the candidates.
- On successful completion of the transaction, e-receipt and application form will be generated; which may be printed for record. The printout of the application form is NOT to be sent to the Bank.
- If the online transaction is not successfully completed, please register again and make payment online.
- There is also a provision to reprint the e-Receipt and Application form containing fee details, at later stage.
In case of any problem in filling up the form, payment of fee/ intimation charges or receipt of Admission/ call letter, queries may be made at telephone no. 022-22820427 (between 11:00 AM to 06:00 PM on working days) or lodge their query on http://cgrs.ibps.in.
Presently, the starting basic pay is Rs 27,620 (with 4 advance increments) in the scale of 23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020 applicable to Junior Management Grade Scale-I. The official will also be eligible for D.A, H.R.A/ Lease rental, C.C.A, Medical and other allowances & perquisites as per rules in force from time to time.
Total compensation per annum on CTC basis be a minimum of Rs 8.20 lacs and maximum of Rs 13.08 lacs depending on place of posting and other factors.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.