- Mahindra & Mahindra stock hits 52-week high as brokerages bullish on counter post Scorpio-N launch; check target prices
- GST Council meet begins today: Know agendas of Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman's led two-day meeting
- Security deposit on commercial LPG connection goes up by Rs 1050 for 19-kg cylinder; check new rates
- Cash-starved Sri Lanka to end fuel duopoly to ease fuel shortages
- Xiaomi 12S series set to launch with Leica cameras on July 4: Check key details here
Samsung undecided on investment for second memory chip production in China's Xian
South Korean tech giant Samsung Electronics said on Friday that it has not decided on additional investment in a second memory chip production line in China's Xian.
South Korean tech giant Samsung Electronics Co Ltd said on Friday that it has not decided on additional investment in a second memory chip production line in the Chinese city of Xian, denying an earlier report by the Chinese state media Xinhua.
Xinhua news agency earlier on Friday had quoted Samsung Vice President Ji Hyun-ki as saying that the group would spend more than $14 billion in the second phase of investment in its memory chip plant in Xian.
Samsung later responded in an emailed statement to Reuters, denying the Xinhua report.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.