RIL Q3 results today: What all you can expect from Reliance Industries' Q3FY19?
The company deals in various sectors like, Refinery, Petro-chemical, Telecom and Retail. Here is the detailed analysis of expected numbers by Zee Business research team before actual figures to be announced today.
Reliance Industries will be reporting its 3rd (December) Quarter results today. The large cap player will be on a radar of investors throughout. The company deals in various sectors like, Refinery, Petro-chemical, Telecom and Retail. Here is the detailed analysis of expected numbers by Zee Business research team before actual figures to be announced today.
Reliance Industries is expected to report Net sales of Rs 1,37,292 crores against Rs 1,43,323 crores in the last quarter, which is a dip of 4.2% (QoQ). The company can post a plunge in EBITDA (Earning Before Interest Tax Depriciation and Amortisation) by almost 2.4 per cent, to Rs 20,520 crores as compared to Rs 21,028 crores in Q2 this year.
However, EBITDA margins for the current quarter is expected to get improved from 14.7 per cent to Rs 15 per cent. While Net profit is expected to remain flat for the Q3 at Rs 9,541 crores from Rs 9,516 crores with minimal improvement of 0.3 per cent.
The Gross Refining Margins (GRMs) are expected to remain between $8 crores to $8.5 crores against $9.5 crores in the previous quarter.
-Jio's Q3 result expectations
1. Reliance's telecom business is likely to post better numbers again as the Jio has added a total 3.4 crore customers against 2.7 crores in Q2.
2. Customer population has raised to 28.6 as compared to 25.2 in the last quarter.
3. ARPU to remain flat at 131.
-Result expectations (Reliance Industries):
1. Refining segment to remain weak. While Petchem revenue to witness flat numbers in Q3.
2. GRMs are expected to see a dip at $8.8 crores from $9.5 crores.
3. Refining volume can witness a jump from 17.7 mtpa to 18 mtpa.
4. Singapore GRMs is likely to remain low at $4.2 crores from $6 crores.
Watch this Zee Business tweet video:
— Zee Business (@ZeeBusiness) January 17, 2019
5. GRMs are expected to witness a downfall due to inventory losses, petrol and naphtha margins.
6. Petchem business is likely to report a flat performance due to low volumes and margin correction.
7. Retail and Telecom business is expected to post strong numbers.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.