Reliance Jio Vivo Cricket Offer: Avail cashback of Rs 10,000 on Rs 299 plan - Check details
Reliance Jio's new and existing prepaid users will be able to avail benefits worth Rs 10,000 if users recharge with Rs 299 prepaid plan every month.
Reliance Jio is known for surprising its customers. The telco has come out with an amazing deal for its subscribers in partnership with Chinese smartphone maker Vivo to extend the benefit of up to Rs 10,000 to those who will buy V15 and V15 Pro smartphones in this IPL 2019 season. According to information on Jio website, Reliance Jio's new and existing prepaid users will be able to avail benefits worth Rs 10,000 if users recharge with Rs 299 prepaid plan every month.
Under the plan, subscribers will get unlimited local and national calls, SMS, high-speed 3GB daily data for a validity period of 28 days. Further, users will also get 40 discount vouchers of Rs 150 each, thereby, availing a cashback of Rs 6,000. Jio subscribers can use these vouchers during the next recharge of Rs 299, thus they will merely pay Rs 149 per month, receiving a flat discount of 50 percent.
Notably, users will get additional benefit of Rs 4,000 vouchers, Rs 1,000 cashback on Paytm when making flight bookings, Rs 100 discount on Behrouz Biriyani, Rs 100 off on Fasoos, and Rs 1,200 off on ZoomCar, besides getting a cashback of Rs 1,750 on ClearTrip, Rs 150 off on Myntra and Rs 500 off on FirstCry.
Talking about the offer, Reliance Jio has tweeted, "Buy now, #VivoV15 32MP Pop-up Selfie Camera. Enjoy benefits worth ₹10000/- & upto 3.3TB Data with Jio. T&C: http://bit.ly/JioVivoCricketOffer … "
— Reliance Jio (@reliancejio) April 10, 2019
Meanwhile, Vivo V15 comes with a price tag of Rs 23,990, while V15 Pro variant is priced at Rs 28,990. Both the devices boast of selfie cameras, and triple rear camera setup, along with 32-megapixel pop-up selfie snapper. The V15 sports a 12-megapixel primary camera, an 8-megapixel secondary camera and a 5-megapixel sensor with ultra wide-angle lens, while primary camera resolution of Vivo15 Pro is bigger and the remaining cameras are the same.
The key features and other information related to the offer is given below, according to the Jio website.
1. Cashback worth Rs 6000/ shall be credited in the form of 40 discount coupons of Rs 150/- each which an eligible subscriber can avail upon performing the first Recharge on the Eligible Device on or after 6th March 2019.
2. “Eligible Device” shall mean 4G mobile devices of Vivo Mobiles India Pvt. Ltd. (“Vivo”) brand viz (i) Vivo V15 (ii) Vivo V15 Pro purchased on or between 6th March 2019 and 3rd June 2019 and activated for the first time on the RJIO network, by an eligible subscriber, on or after 6th March 2019. The offer is applicable only on Indian version of the device.
3. Eligible subscriber means a person who (i) has purchased the eligible device; (ii) is an active subscriber of the RJIO prepaid services; and (iii) is enrolled to the “Jio Prime” membership plan.
4. Cashback received by the eligible subscriber shall be applied in the subsequent recharges used in the following manner: Each coupon of Rs 150/- provided under the offer can be applied by the subscriber, upon subsequent recharge in MyJio App only.
Watch this Zee Business Video
5. A maximum of 40 discount coupons of Rs 150/- each can be so applied on the eligible device by the subscriber on or before 31st July 2022. All unused discount coupons shall expire on 31st July 2022.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.