Reliance Industries Q4 Results: Highlights - How RIL performed
RIL Q4 Results: Mukesh Ambani-led Reliance Industries Limited (RIL) has registered record annual consolidated net profit in its fourth quarter at Rs 39,588 crore, up 13.1% from the previous quarter.
RIL Q4 Results: Mukesh Ambani-led Reliance Industries Limited (RIL) has registered record annual consolidated net profit in its fourth quarter at Rs 39,588 crore, up 13.1% from the previous quarter. The company has also reported record annual PBDIT of Rs 92,656 crore ($ 13.4billion). The company said that it has registered highest annual EBIT for Petrochemicals, Retail and Digital services. Here are the highlights of the RIL Q4 results:
* Record Annual Consolidated Net Profit Of Rs 39,588crore ($5.7billion)
* Record Annual PBDIT Of Rs 92,656 Crore ($ 13.4 billion)
* Revenue Of Retail Business Crossed Rs 100,000 Crore
* Annual Revenue And EBIT Of digital Services And Retail Business Nearly Doubled
* Record Quarterly Net Profit Of Rs 10,362 Crore ($ 1.5 Billion), Up 9.8% Yoy
* Revenue increased by 19.4% to Rs 154,110crore ($22.3 billion)
* PBDIT increased by 16.3% to Rs 24,047crore ($3.5billion)
* Profit Before Tax increased by 4.6% to Rs 13,858 crore ($2.0 billion)
* Cash Profit increased by 6.1% to Rs 16,349crore ($2.4billion)
* Net Profit increased by 9.8% to Rs 10,362 crore ($1.5 billion)
Watch Zee Business TV Live Streaming Here
HIGHLIGHTS OF QUARTER’S PERFORMANCE (STANDALONE):
* Revenue decreased by 0.3% to Rs 90,648 crore ($13.1 billion)
* Exports decreased by 4.4% to Rs 49,052 crore ($7.1 billion)
* PBDIT increased by 3.4% to Rs 16,587 crore ($2.4 billion)
* Profit Before Tax decreased by 4.8% to Rs 11,331 crore ($1.6 billion)
* Cash Profit decreased by 5.9% to Rs 11,651 crore ($1.7 billion)
* Net Profit decreased by 1.6% to Rs 8,556 crore ($1.2 billion)
* Gross Refining Margin (GRM)of $ 8.2/bbl for the quarter
"During FY 2018-19, we achieved several milestones and made significant strides in building Reliance of the future. Reliance Retail crossed Rs 100,000 crore revenue milestone, Jio now serves over 300 million consumers and our petrochemicals business delivered its highest ever earnings.....The Company has delivered a record consolidated net profit of Rs 39,588 crore for the year in a period of heightened volatility in the energy markets. I am delighted to highlight that our Company has more than doubled its PBDIT in last five years to Rs 92,656 crore –establishing a global benchmark for value creation. Focus on service and customer satisfaction led to higher numbers of subscribers and footfalls across our consumer businesses, driving robust revenue growth. Our endeavour is to create better experiences for our customers, leading to a better-shared future," said Mukesh Ambani.
RIL has achieved consolidated revenue of Rs 622,809 crore ($90.1billion), an increase of 44.6% as compared to Rs 430,731 crore in the previous year. Increase in revenue is primarily on account of higher realization for Refining & Petrochemical products with a 22% increase in average Brent Crude prices on Y-o-Y basis.