- What should investors do with Bajaj Auto Buyback? Anil Singhvi suggests this
- JP Morgan bullish on global markets in H2; rejects possibility of recession, sees inflation receding in second half
- Dalal Street Corner: Easing commodity prices, buying interest in IT, Metal help market extend gains; what should investors do on
- PM Modi meets Joe Biden, Emmanuel Macron and Justin Trudeau at G7 Summit
- Mahindra Scorpio-N 2022: Finally, New Scorpio is here - Price, Booking Open Date, Delivery Date, Variants, Features and more
Qlik to acquire Attunity for nearly $560 mn
"Attunity`s strength in real-time data delivery across complex cloud environments will uniquely position Qlik to help customers lead with data and align their enterprise analytics strategy," said Mike Capone, CEO, Qlik.
To expand its enterprise data management solutions and enable real-time analytics, US-based data analytics and business intelligence platform Qlik on Friday announced that it is acquiring Boston-based software solutions provider Attunity for nearly $560 million. Attunity provides data integration and big data management software solutions that enable availability, delivery and management of data across heterogeneous enterprise platforms, organisations and the Cloud.
With Attunity, Qlik would be able to provide customers enterprise data management solutions to transform their raw data into a governed, analytics-aware information resource, the company said in a statement. "Attunity`s strength in real-time data delivery across complex cloud environments will uniquely position Qlik to help customers lead with data and align their enterprise analytics strategy," said Mike Capone, CEO, Qlik.
Building on Qlik`s extensive partner ecosystem, this acquisition will pull in Attunity`s partner network, further expanding Qlik`s go-to-market reach and strengthening its data lake management and cloud infrastructure partnerships, including Microsoft, Amazon AWS, Cloudera and Snowflake, the company added.
Watch This Zee Business Video
"We believe the transaction is in the best interest of Attunity`s stakeholders and provides Attunity with additional awareness and scale to execute our strategic plans," said Shimon Alon, Chairman and CEO, Attunity.
The agreement was unanimously approved by the board of directors of both the companies.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.