- Dalal Street Corner: Softening crude, FIIs turning net buyers allow market to close on high note; what should investors do on Th
- Gold Price Outlook: Yellow metal on slippery ground; experts give intraday trading strategy, outlook
- Will oil prices surge to $380 or slump to $45—What JP Morgan, CITI reports say?
- MF industry's asset base rises 14% to Rs 37.75 lakh cr in June quarter
- TVS Motor drives in new bike 'Ronin' priced at Rs 1.49 lakh
Q4FY19 results: Reliance Power posts Rs 3,558 cr net loss
Anil Ambani Group firm Reliance Power Sunday reported a net loss of Rs 3,558.51 crore for the quarter ended March 31, as against a net profit of Rs 189.21 crore in the year-ago period.
Anil Ambani Group firm Reliance Power Sunday reported a net loss of Rs 3,558.51 crore for the quarter ended March 31, as against a net profit of Rs 189.21 crore in the year-ago period. In a filing to the BSE, Reliance Power said the board in its meeting on June 8 approved the audited financial results for the quarter and financial year ended March 2018, and also approved raising resources by issuing debt securities by way of privately placed debentures, subject to approvals.
For full fiscal, Reliance Power reported net loss of Rs 2,951.82 crore as against net profit Rs 840.46 crore.
"The figures for the quarter ended March 31, 2019 and March 31, 2018 are the balancing figures between the audited figures in respect of full financial year and the restated year to date figures up to the third quarter of the respective financial year," Reliance Power said.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.