- RBI extends implementation of card tokenisation norms by 3 months; deadline extended till 30 September
- EXCLUSIVE: 'Noida International Airport at Jewar to be jewel in crown of Indian aviation sector' - Know what all is coming up at
- D-Street Corner: Market gains 2.7% in highly volatile week, investors richer by 5.5 lakh cr; what should investors do on Monday?
- Sebi allows UPI payment option to invest in public issues of REITs, InvITs with effect from 1 August
- Netflix lays off 450 employees in two months—Here's what's bothering OTT giant
Passenger flights to be hit during Bengaluru air show flying display
Flight operations at the Bengaluru airport will be affected for 11 days from February 14-24 during the flying display of military and civilian aircraft at the biennial Aero India air show
Flight operations at the Bengaluru airport will be affected for 11 days from February 14-24 during the flying display of military and civilian aircraft at the biennial Aero India air show at the nearby Yelahanka air base of the Indian Air Force, the airport operator said on Monday.
"To ensure air safety, the Kempegowda International Airport will partially shut commercial flight operations for the flying display of military and civil aircraft during Aero India air show`s four practice days (February 14-17) and five days of the air show (February 20-24)," Bengaluru International Airport Ltd (BIAL) authorities said in a statement here.
As a result, arrival and departure of passenger flights will be affected for three hours (1.30 p.m. to 4.30 p.m.) from February 14-17, for five hours (10 a.m. to 12 p.m. and 2 p.m. to 5 p.m.) on February 18-19, six hours (9 a.m. to 12 p.m. and 2 p.m. to 5 p.m.) on February 20 and five hours (10 a.m. to 12 p.m. to 2 p.m. to 5 p.m.) from February 21-24.
The tech hub`s airport is the third largest in the country after Delhi and Mumbai. It has 49 airlines operating from it, including eight domestic, 28 international and 13 cargo airlines, with an average of 300 arrivals and departures each daily.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.