SBI salary account benefits: Get these 11 services from State Bank of India - Check full list
If you are a salary account holder in State Bank of India, rejoice. SBI offers a number of benefits for its customers. Here is the full list.
Online SBI: All banks offer many benefits to their customers. When it comes to salary accounts under corporate salary packages, banks tend to provide benefits to the employees of corporate institutions, including service organisations such as hospitals, hotels, transport corporations etc. The customisation of the package may differ from bank to bank and the relationship the bank has with the corporate and vice versa. State Bank of India or SBI offers many services to its customers. If you are a salary account holder in State Bank of India, rejoice. If not, then below mentioned are the perks an employee with a salary account in SBI enjoys.
SBI salary account benefits:
1. Zero balance account and free unlimited transactions across ATMs of any Bank. Also comes bundled with SBI Credit Card.
2. Complimentary Personal Accident Insurance (Death) cover up to Rs. 20 Lakhs.
3. Complimentary Air Accident Insurance (Death) cover up to Rs. 30 Lakhs.
4. Avail Personal Loans, Home Loans, Car Loans and Education Loans at attractive rates.
5. Upto 25% off on locker charges
6. Avail of Auto-Sweep to create e-MODs (Multi Option Deposits) and earn higher interest.
7. Avail Demat & Online Trading A/c at the time of on-boarding itself.
8. Free issuance of Drafts, Multi City Cheques, SMS Alerts. Free online NEFT/RTGS.
9. Overdraft equivalent to 2 Months Net Salary (Currently available for select customers only)
10. Earn points on various transactions through our loyalty program SBI Rewardz.
11. Host of regular offers on Debit Cards and YONO by SBI
Furthermore, according to your gross monthly income, SBI determines your eligibility for variant of Debit Card, Quantum of Insurance coverage, Loyalty Program benefits etc. The package variants are:
Platinum: above Rs 1,00,000/-
Diamond: above Rs 50,000/- and upto Rs 1,00,000/-
Gold: above Rs 20,000/- and upto Rs 50,000/-
Silver: between Rs 5,000/- and upto Rs 20,000/-
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.