- AMC Sector: Growth-oriented funds lead the strong inflows in sector, says BK Securities – check key triggers
- Q1FY23 Preview: Pharmaceutical firms likely to deliver subdued performance in domestic market, says Nirmal Bang
- Chemical sector may report growth in operating profit both sequentially and YoY in Q1FY23 – Check details here
- Finance Ministry empanels 12 transaction advisers for assisting in implementation of Public Private Partnership projects
- Stock market on Monday: Market may continue its volatile trade, believes Anil Singhvi - crude, rupee movement key monitorable
Maruti Suzuki India expands pre-owned sales network to 200 outlets
The country's largest car-maker Maruti Suzuki India (MSI) said it has expanded its pre-owned sales network to 200 outlets in 132 cities across the country.
The company had relaunched the upgraded True Value network with a new brand and retail identity 19 months ago.
"The pre-owned car market is rapidly growing, and customers are putting their trust in organised players for their needs," MSI Senior Executive Director Marketing and Sales R S Kalsi said in a statement.
With the upgrade of Maruti Suzuki True Value showrooms, customers can avail a better experience, better products and a hassle-free journey of car buying, he added.
The auto major sells all its pre-owned models from True Value outlets.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.