- Budget 2022 News, Expectations LIVE: High hopes pinned on Modi government, FM Nirmala Sitharaman - Check who wants what
- Zee Business Exclusive: From LIC IPO to Budget 2022 - BSE CEO Ashish Chauhan speaks about these possibilities
- Who is New CEA? Govt appoints V Anantha Nageswaran as Chief Economic Advisor
- Budget 2022: From date, time to where and how to watch LIVE - See all important details about Union Budget
- Dalal Street Corner: Markets close negative after massive intraday rally; what should investors do on Monday?
Mangalore Refinery to acquire bonds worth up to Rs 1,000 cr of subsidiary
Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Ltd on Friday said it has received board approval to acquire compulsory convertible debentures worth up to Rs 1,000 crore issued by its subsidiary ONGC Mangalore Petrochemicals Limited (OMPL).
See Zee Business Live TV Streaming Below:
"...The Board has approved...Acquisition of up to 100% of CCD issued by OMPL, a wholly owned subsidiary of the Company, from the debenture holders, for an aggregate consideration of up to INR 1,000 crores," MRPL said in a regulatory filing.
The company board also discussed raising of funds by issuance of perpetual bonds and advised the management to have further consultations with the proposed investors.
"Accordingly, no decision was taken in respect of issuance of perpetual bonds," it added.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.