- What should investors do with Bajaj Auto Buyback? Anil Singhvi suggests this
- JP Morgan bullish on global markets in H2; rejects possibility of recession, sees inflation receding in second half
- Dalal Street Corner: Easing commodity prices, buying interest in IT, Metal help market extend gains; what should investors do on
- PM Modi meets Joe Biden, Emmanuel Macron and Justin Trudeau at G7 Summit
- Mahindra Scorpio-N 2022: Finally, New Scorpio is here - Price, Booking Open Date, Delivery Date, Variants, Features and more
Mahindra launches e-mobility service
This is the company's unique step to drive positive change towards a smart, sustainable and experiential daily commute.
Auto major Mahindra & Mahindra (M&M) Monday said it has launched a technology-based electric mobility service in Mumbai on select routes.
As part of the initiative - Glyd - the company flagged off the first batch of 10 e-Veritos in the city.
"The company has from time to time provided innovative and first of its kind e-mobility solutions. Glyd is one such flagship premium e-mobility solution to redefine the in-commute experience of daily commuters," M&M Managing Director Pawan Goenka said in a statement.
This is the company's unique step to drive positive change towards a smart, sustainable and experiential daily commute, he added.
"Going forward we plan to launch multiple e-mobility solutions, across cities," Goenka said.
Glyd will offer a premium in-commute experience to office going executives, powered by several connected car features such as web-conferencing, curated entertainment and music content from selective partners.
Besides, it will also offer features like privacy screen, air purifier and strain-free lighting to the commuters.
M&M has partnered with Vodafone-Idea, Cisco Systems and other service and content providers for the initiative in Mumbai.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.