- iPhone 14 production starts in India: Apple makes big statement; availability details
- Inflation likely to remain above RBI's tolerance threshold; GDP growth at 7.3%: S&P
- Indian Railways trains cancelled today list, September 26: 207 trains fully cancelled, 39 trains diverted| IRCTC Trains Update
- Manmohan Singh Birthday: Meet the economic reformer and former Prime Minister - 10 points
- Rajasthan political crisis: Congress bigwigs to intervene as Ashok Gehlot vs Sachin Pilot fight escalates
L&T Finance to raise up to Rs 100 cr by issuing securities
L&T Finance Holdings Wednesday said it will raise up to Rs 100 crore by issuing compulsorily redeemable securities on private placement basis.
L&T Finance Holdings Wednesday said it will raise up to Rs 100 crore by issuing compulsorily redeemable securities on private placement basis. The company's committee of directors has approved an offer for issuing up to 1 crore cumulative compulsorily redeemable non-convertible preference shares (CRPS) to raise up to Rs 100 crore, it said in a regulatory filing. L&T Finance said the CRPS will carry dividend of 7.95 per cent per annum payable annually. The tenure of the securities is 3 years and 6 months.
"In the event of a default in the payment of the dividend/principal on the due date, an additional dividend amount will be payable at the rate of 2 per cent per annum over the dividend rate by the company for the defaulting period," L&T Finance said. Stock of the company closed 1.64 per cent up at Rs 133 on BSE.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.