- Stock Market Live News Today: Nifty, Sensex gain over 2% each; bank, metal stocks shine
- RBI Monetary Policy Review: Top 20 statements from Governor Shaktikanta Das' MPC address
- 5G rollout: Xiaomi India shares big update on data packs, plans, bundled offers | Interview
- RBI Monetary Policy: Offline Payment Aggregators come under regulatory purview; on parity now with online peers
- Twitter shares update to make video experience better - Step-by-step guide
L&T Construction wins Rs 1,600-crore orders from Saudi firm
The order is for construction of 380 -kilovolt transmission line between Qassim–2 and Madina East bulk supply point substations
L&T Construction has bagged Rs 1,600-crore orders for construction of double circuit overhead transmission line from Saudi Electricity Company.
The order is for construction of 380-kilovolt (kv) transmission line between Qassim–2 and Madina East bulk supply point substations, an L&T statement said today.
This is one of the longest transmission lines in Saudi Arabia, with a route length of more than 400Km.
In the domestic market, the company has secured a major order for EPC construction of 250MW (AC) Solar Plant in Rewa district of Madhya Pradesh.
Larsen & Toubro is engaged in technology, engineering, construction, manufacturing and financial services. It operates in over 30 countries worldwide.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.