- iPhone 14 production starts in India: Apple makes big statement; availability details
- Inflation likely to remain above RBI's tolerance threshold; GDP growth at 7.3%: S&P
- Indian Railways trains cancelled today list, September 26: 207 trains fully cancelled, 39 trains diverted| IRCTC Trains Update
- Manmohan Singh Birthday: Meet the economic reformer and former Prime Minister - 10 points
- Rajasthan political crisis: Congress bigwigs to intervene as Ashok Gehlot vs Sachin Pilot fight escalates
Inox Leisure Q4 profit falls 16.65 pct at Rs 48.08 crore
Multiplex operator Inox Leisure Monday reported a 16.65 per cent fall in consolidated profit at Rs 48.08 crore for the quarter ended March 31, 2019.
Multiplex operator Inox Leisure Monday reported a 16.65 per cent fall in consolidated profit at Rs 48.08 crore for the quarter ended March 31, 2019. The company had posted a profit of Rs 57.69 crore in the same period a year ago.
Total income stood at Rs 484.09 crore, up 46.76 per cent from Rs 329.85 crore in the year-ago quarter, Inox Leisure said in a regulatory filing. Total expenses during the quarter under review were at Rs 410.93 crore, up 32.29 per cent, as against Rs 310.61 crore reported in the last quarter of 2017-18.
For the entire 2018-19, Inox Leisure posted a profit of Rs 133.49 crore, as against Rs 114.63 crore in the previous year. Its total income was at Rs 1,707.1 crore as compared to Rs 1,362.58 crore in 2017-18.
Shares of Inox Leisure were trading 0.55 per cent lower at Rs 305.65 apiece on BSE.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.