Infosys Q2 Result highlights: Tech giant posts operating profit of Rs 4,912 crore
Infosys Q2 Result: Infosys today announces results for the second quarter ended September 30, 2019, and declared an interim dividend of Rs 8 per equity share.
Infosys Q2 Result: Infosys today announces results for the second quarter ended September 30, 2019, and declared an interim dividend of Rs 8 per equity share. The tech firm has registered an operating profit of Rs 4,912 crore, increase of 0.4% YoY and 9.9% QoQ, while its operating margin is reported to be 21.7%.
Commenting on the Q2 result, Infosys CEO and MD Salil Parekh said, “Our performance was robust on multiple dimensions – revenue growth, digital growth, operating margins, operational efficiencies, large deal signings and reduction in attrition”, adding “All these are clear signs that we are progressing well in our journey of client-centricity and maximizing value for our stakeholders.”
Key highlights of the Infosys Q2 Result
1. Q2 20 revenues grew year-on-year by 9.8% in INR; 11.4% in constant currency
2. Q2 20 revenues grew sequentially by 3.8% in INR; 3.3% in constant currency
3. Q2 20 Digital revenues at $1,230 million (38.3% of total revenues), year-on-year growth of 38.4% and sequential growth of 10.7% in constant currency
4. Q2 20 operating margin at 21.7%, 1.2% improvement over Q1 20
5. H1 revenues grew by 11.9% in constant currency
6. H1 operating margin at 21.1%, within the margin guidance for the year
7. Declared interim dividend of Rs 8 per share
Watch Zee Business Live TV
8. Increased lower end of FY 20 revenue guidance; revised guidance is 9%-10% in constant currency
9. Maintained FY 20 operating margin guidance range of 21%-23%
10. The company's operating profit was Rs 4,912 crore, increase of 0.4% YoY and 9.9% QoQ, along with operating margin of 21.7%.