- Stock Market Outlook: Our dependence on US market limited now, next 10-15 years belong to India, says Anil Singhvi | Here's why
- Toyota Hyryder Unveiled: Toyota India unveils new self-charging hybrid electric SUV in India; check details
- Virtual Digital Assets: VDAs to attract 1% TDS from today; know what CBDT says about new norms
- Gold Price Today: Yellow metal surges by over Rs 1000 as excise duty hiked to 12.5% - check gold rate in your city
- Monsoon session of Parliament to begin on July 18; to end on August 12
IndiGo begins non-stop daily flights between Gaya and Kolkata & Varanasi from Aug
Last week, the airline announced the launch of a Delhi-Chengdu flight from September 15, thereby making Chengdu it's 19th international destination.
Low-cost airline firm IndiGo has announced to introduce non-stop daily flights between Gaya and Kolkata and Varanasi from August 8, 2019 at a starting fare of Rs 1499. Terming the new flight offer as "Gaya gaya", the airline firm tweeted, "Ab toh aa, Gaya! Now fly non-stop to our 73rd destination, Gaya, the city of spiritual enlightenment."
Last week, the airline announced the launch of a Delhi-Chengdu flight from September 15, thereby making Chengdu it's 19th international destination. The company said, "This will be the first non-stop service between Chengdu and India."
Earlier this month, it also announced the addition of international flights on Mumbai to Dammam in Saudi Arabia and Chennai to Kuala Lumpur routes. IndiGo will begin flights between Mumbai and Damman from July 5, while Chennai and Kuala Lumpur flight will start from July 15.
— IndiGo (@IndiGo6E) June 24, 2019
Another Indian airline fir, SpiceJet has also announced to launch eight new non-stop international flights from Mumbai and Delhi to destinations, including Dhaka and Riyadh. It also became the first Indian low-cost carrier to connect Mumbai with Riyadh and Dhaka, and Delhi with Dhaka and Jeddah, said the company statement, adding "Riyadh, the capital city of Saudi Arabia, earmarks SpiceJet`s 10th international destination and the fourth station in the Middle Eastern market."
The flights to Dhaka and Jeddah are stated to commence from the last week of July, while the flight to Riyadh will commence on August 15, 2019.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.