- Dalal Street Voice: Who will make money in 2022? S. Naren decodes ABCDEF of investing
- Vedant Fashions IPO: Price band fixed at Rs 824-866; issue opens on February 4
- A ‘Humble’ US Fed in January meeting, likely to be ‘Nimble’ footed for the March interest rate hike
- Budget 2022 Expectations: What electric vehicle industry demands from FM Nirmala Sitharaman; Here is the wishlist
- Kotak Mahindra Bank q3 result: PAT jumps 31% YoY to Rs 3,403 crore in December
IDBI Bank's Q3 net loss widens; bad loans stood at 15.16%
The deposits increased to Rs 2.98 lakh crore as on Q3FY17 from Rs 2.34 lakh crore on Q3FY16.
IDBI Bank on Tuesday reported a Standalone net loss of Rs 2,255 crore during the quarter ended on December 31 as against a net loss of Rs 2183.6 crore during the same period last year.
The bank's total income decreased to Rs 7104.2 crore in Q3FY17 as compared to Rs 7361.8 crore in Q3FY16.
Gross Non-Performing Assets as on December 31, 2016 stood at 15.16% (Rs 35,245 crore) of Gross Advances as compared to 13.05% (Rs 30,134 crore) of Gross Advances as on September 30, 2016.
Net NPA as on December 31, 2016 stood at 9.61% (Rs 20,949 crore) of net advances as against to 8.32% (Rs 18,195 crore) of net advances as on September 30, 2016.
The deposits increased to Rs 2.98 lakh crore as on Q3FY17 from Rs 2.34 lakh crore on Q3FY16, which reflected a growth of 27.06%. CASA rose by 44.32% to Rs 84,660 crore from Rs 58,662 crore.
At 1450 hours the shares of the bank were trading at Rs 81.75 per piece, down 2.15% or Rs 1.80 on BSE.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.