Here’s how you can get 20% more free 4G data on Reliance Jio network
- Newcomer Jio if offering additional 20% of 4G data in a limited period.
- Reliance Jio offers 6GB and 12GB additional data on recharges of Rs 309 and Rs 509 respectively.
- The offer is available to customers who purchase LYF brand smartphones from Jio's website.
Reliance Jio customers can avail an additional 20% of 4G data in a limited period. The company is offering additional data to its additional and existing Prime members and new customers.
Jio is offering additional data on purchase of select smartphones of brand LYF and will be applicable on purchases made on or after June 9, the company’s website read.
The additional data offer is valid on 10 LYF brand smartphones – Earth 1, Earth 2, Water 1, Water 7S, Water 8, Water 10, Water 11, F1, F1S and Wind 4S, as per the data available on Jio’s website.
Customers who recharge with Jio’s Rs 309 or Rs 509 and will be entitled to the additional data voucher of 6GB or 12GB respectively.
“The 6 GB Additional Data Voucher or the 12 GB Additional Data Voucher, as the case may be, would be credited to the account of the relevant Eligible Subscriber within 48 hours of Recharge,” Jio said.
Additional data vouchers can be availed for a maximum of six recharges during the entitlement period between June 9, 2017 and March 31, 2018. The company said customers will not be able to carry forward benefits and will need to forfeit the data entitlement.
Jio said that to activate the applicable ‘Additional Data Vouchers’ subscribers will have to follow these steps.
Customers will have to download the MyJio Application on his /her Eligible Device and follow the steps specified below:
- Open My Jio App -> My Vouchers -> View Voucher -> Recharge my number -> Confirm Recharge-> Successful Recharge Notification. Thereafter, the applicable Additional Data Voucher shall reflect under the My Plans section.
- Two or more offers cannot be clubbed together. The subscriber will be entitled to avail the benefits under “Jio Dhan Dhana Dhan”, till it is available.
However Jio said, “This Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other alternative offer or promotion of a similar nature.”
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.