- Budget 2022: Will there be more farm loan waivers or enhance in 80C limit in taxation? Here are expectations from 12 sectors
- Budget My Pick: Sharda Cropchem stock is a top buy with 1-year view for analyst Siddharth Sedani; 30% upside expected
- Zee Business news gets Transport Minister's stamp of approval; Nitin Gadkari drafts notification to make 6 airbags mandatory in
- First Electric Bus in Delhi: CM Arvind Kejriwal flags off electric buses today; to introduce 300 e-buses by April
- TCS buyback ki Pathshala: Should you tender shares, process and more—Anil Singhvi answers these 17 questions that investor needs
Godrej Properties to redevelop housing project in Mumbai
Godrej Properties will be redeveloping a residential project at Wadala in Mumbai comprising 16 lakh square feet of saleable area.
Realty firm Godrej Properties on Wednesday said it has entered into an agreement to redevelop a residential project at Wadala in Mumbai comprising 16 lakh square feet of saleable area.
In a regulatory filing, the company informed that it has entered into an agreement to redevelop a land parcel in the upscale neighbourhood of Wadala.
See Zee Business Live TV Streaming Below:
"Spread across 7.5 acres, this project will offer approximately approximately 1.6 million square feet (16 lakh square feet) of saleable area comprising primarily of residential apartments of various configurations," the filing said.
Mohit Malhotra, MD and CEO, Godrej Properties, said the addition of this project marks the company's entry into an important micro market within Mumbai.
This also fits within its current strategy of adding large projects across the country's leading real estate markets, he said.
During the last fiscal year 2020-21, Godrej Properties clocked sales bookings of a record Rs 6,725 crore, which was the highest among all listed real estate entities.
However, the company's sales bookings fell 68 per cent to Rs 497 crore during the April-June quarter of this fiscal from Rs 1,531 crore in the year-ago period.
Godrej Properties is the real estate arm of business conglomerate Godrej group.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.