GoAir, Jet Airways and AirAsia offers: Check out best deals on table
GoAir, Jet Airways and AirAsia have introduced best deals for travellers to both domestic and international destinations.
The summer season is almost on us and vacations just around the corner in India, with schools completing examinations by next week and employees receiving bonus, usually many opt for travel to exotic locations during this period with their family and friends in tow. This leads to many airlines unveiling various offers in an attempt to cash-in on the trend. And this time also, GoAir, Jet Airways and AirAsia have introduced best deals for their passengers travelling in both domestic and international destinations. Here’s what you need to know about the deals offered by the three airlines.
Jet Airways offer
This airline is offering up to 30% discount on Première and Economy class for international flights. However, the offer is available on key destinations and on select booking classes.
Tickets were available for purchase from March 30, and today (April 02) would be the last date for availing the offer. Travel period commences on or after March 30.
Passengers going in economic class from Mangalore can opt for the offer, if they are travelling to Abu Dhabi, Dubai and Sharjah. While passengers in Mumbai can travel to Dubai or Colombo.
Meanwhile, on domestic flights, the airline is offering 20% discount on base fares in Première and 10% discount is applicable on base fare in Economy on flights within India.
For domestic flights, passengers will need to commence their travel before September 30, 2018. Today would be the last day for availing the offer even for domestic destinations.
It needs to be noted that, the offer is applicable on one way and return journeys on flights operated by Jet Airways.
Child / infant discount, date change, flight change, refund charges, weekend surcharge, black out period, flight restriction and / or travel restriction will be applicable as mentioned in the fare rule, says Jet Airways website.
Air Asia offer
This airline has rolled out two summer sale each for domestic passengers and international passengers.
Under it's sale campaign "This Summer, fly AirAsia, a customers can avail domestic flight tickets at a starting price of Rs 1,399 on select routes. The passenger can enjoy the offer for destinations like Nagpur, Chennai, Ranchi, Indore, Bhubaneswar among others. Click Here.
Apart from this, the airline has also introduced a sale for international travellers with a campaign called as "Hello Summer", offering tickets to as cheap as Rs 1799 on select routes. One can fly using the offer to destinations likeKuala Lumpur, Bangkok, Singapore, Bali, Phuket, Auckland Melborne among others. Click Here.
Ticket booking windor for both the campaign of AirAsia is available till April 08, 2018, for travelling period till September 30, 2018.
Terms and conditions
- A non-refundable processing fee is applicable for payments via credit, debit or charge card.
- Fare includes airport taxes (except for selected airports where airport tax is collected at the point of departure).
- Seats are limited and may not be available on all flights
- Valid for new purchases only
- All fares are quoted for single journey (one-way) only
- All taxes must be paid at the time of purchase unless otherwise stated
- Foreign fares are subjected to currency exchange rates
- Offer is subject to availability and AirAsia’s Terms and Conditions of Carriage
- No refunds are permitted after payment has been made
- Guests travelling need to provide all necessary travel documents (eg valid passport, visa where applicable etc) at the time of departure
- AirAsia reserves the right to deny guests from boarding without proper documentation • Full payment shall be made upon booking
- Changes to flights and dates are permitted subject to change fees
- Changes to name are not permitted • Only available for online bookings at www.airasia.com.
This low-cost airline has once again come up with flight tickets at discounted rates. The airline is offering domestic flight tickets starting at an all-inclusive price of Rs 991 under its promotional offer, that is available until March 20. The discounted tickets can be easily availed from the website or app. GoAir is also offering an extra 10 per cent discount if bookings are done via SBI Bank credit cards. The promo code for the same is GOSBI10.
The routes on offer by GoAir include Bagdogra to Guwahati at Rs 991, Chennai to Kochi (starting at Rs 1,120), Lucknow to Delhi (starting at Rs 1,205), Chandigarh to Delhi (starting at Rs 1,254), Delhi to Lucknow (starting at Rs 1,294), Guwahati to Bagdogra (starting at Rs 1,346), Leh to Jammu (starting at Rs 1,383), among others.
Terms and conditions
- Standard Cancellation & Rebooking policy applies
- Fares are valid across selective fare types
- Limited seats only
- Group discount not applicable on this offer
- GoAir reserves the right to cancel / modify / substitute / alter any aspect of this offer either partly or entirely, at its sole discretion without reason or prior notice
- Other terms and conditions and limitations of liability applicable as per 'Citizen's Charter' displayed on www.GoAir.in
- Offer not applicable for infant booking
Also, the airline has introduced another offer, where upto Rs 2,500 discount as part of its summer season. The offer can be availed through bookings made usingZoomcar, State Bank Of India credit cards, Xoxoday and Paytm, as per the GoAir website.
Thus, in case if you plan to travel during this summer vacation, make sure to compare offers of the above mentioned airlines in order to avail best deals.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.