- IPO: 11 public offers raise Rs 33,000 cr between April-June FY23; 17 more in pipeline
- Rakesh Jhunjhunwala-backed Akasa Air first commercial flight flagged off by Civil Aviation Minister Jyotiraditya Scindia on this
- IRDAI to rename grievance redressal mechanism; complaints can be filed in regional languages soon
- Market next week: Global cues, macro numbers, last batch of earnings to dictate D-Street in holiday-truncated week: Experts
- Eight of top-10 valued firms add Rs 98,235 cr in m-cap; Infosys, TCS lead gainers
GMR unveils GMR Square at Delhi international airport
The GMR Group announced the introduction of 'GMR Square' in the hospitality district of Delhi International Airport which will offer easy access to the commercial hubs of Aerocity from public places.
The GMR Group announced the introduction of 'GMR Square' in the hospitality district of Delhi International Airport which will offer easy access to the commercial hubs of Aerocity from public places. It was unveiled on January 19 by Rajiv Nayan Choubey, Secretary, Ministry of Civil Aviation, it said a release.
The square connects the Aerocity's Airport Metro station to all the major hotels and offices with Aerocity's Hospitality District through an experiential walkway, it added.
"The Aerocity is no more just a hotel district, but has now crafted its own unique identity. Recent events like Oktoberfest, India Mobile Congress, National Skill Competition, India Craft Week and Cirque De Soliel attracted an excellent response. Today, GMR Square offers a very unique experience to all the
Indians which is at par with any famous location overseas," said Aman Kapoor, CEO, Airport Land Development (ALD), GMR Group. The square promotes an active lifestyle and enables access to open spaces, shaded areas for casual breakouts and many other amenities.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.